Worldstack’s OSINT solutions collect and organise data from every availble source.
The surface web is the collection of indexed sites and the social apps you use. Sifting accurately through this ocean of data is impossible for humans.
THE DEEP WEB
The majority of data on the web isn’t indexed. Sitting below the surface is the deep web that contains incredible amounts of data if you know where – and how – to look.
THE DARK WEB
The Dark Web is the anonymous part of the internet. Not only is it not indexed, much of this data is protected by active measures to avoid detection by the authorities.
OUR FLAGSHIP PRODUCT
Whether through intelligence augmentation capabilities made available through our Managed Intelligence Services, or leveraging our experience to improve your own capabilities, Worldstack’s mission is to provide you with the outcomes your business needs.
Learn the tradecraft of Open Source Intelligence. Our comprehensive instructor-led training is delivered by industry veterans. Our mix of classes have been designed to accommodate and enhance the knowledge of any skill level. Our courses are hands-on and expose our students to a range of cutting-edge tools and techniques.
Outsourced Intelligence Team24 x 7 OSINT Monitoring
- Our Analysts monitor surface, deep and dark web for threats to your organisation
- Regular reporting of actionable intelligence on identified threats
- Integrate open source intelligence into your investigations on a case by case basis
- Bespoke intelligence reports that look at strategic and tactical risks to your business and business strategies
OPEN SOURCE ASSESSMENTSOur consultants produce reports based on our investigations steered by your requirements. Talking with a Consultant, we’ll understand your mission objectives and turn them into plans for action and forecasted outcomes by leveraging open sources available.
- Our delivery capabilities enhance your decision-making
- Auditing of your current capabilities
- Discovering hidden capabilities within your business
- Optimise your current practices with our insights